Campaign Period: 1 Oct 2021 – 31 Oct 2021
Have you invested in the TradePlus MSCI Asia ex Japan REITs Tracker (0837EA)? Stay invested within the campaign period and stand a chance to win up to RM2,000 worth of prizes!
|Grand Prize||One thousand (1,000) units of the TradePlus MSCI Asia ex Japan REITs Tracker|
|Runner Up||Five hundred (500) units of the TradePlus MSCI Asia ex Japan REITs Tracker|
|Consolation Prizes (5 winners)||RM100 worth of Touch n Go eWallet Vouchers per winner|
All unit holders of the TradePlus MSCI Asia ex Japan REITs Tracker (0837EA) as at 31 of October 2021.How to Participate?
- Be an existing investor of the TradePlus MSCI Asia ex Japan REITs Tracker (0837EA) as of 31 October 2021 as listed in the Register of Depositors extracted from Bursa Depository.
- For verification purposes, it is compulsory for participants to fill in their details in the Participation Form.
- Each participant is entitled to one (1) entry to the Campaign for every 100 units (1 lot) held.
- There will be no limit to the number of entries entitled to each Participant.
- Winners will be selected via Lucky Draw, where the winners will be announced no later than seven (7) business days after the end of the Campaign Period.
TradePlus Invest To Grow Campaign: REITs Edition (“Campaign”) is hosted by AHAM Asset Management Berhad (“AHAM Capital”). The Campaign will start from 1 October 2021 to 31 October 2021, 11:59PM both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”) unless stated otherwise.
- Participation in this Campaign shall be deemed as acceptance to the Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) stated herein, as well as consent to the use of the Participants’ personal information in accordance with our Privacy Notice. Non-compliance with or a breach of any of these T&C may result in the disqualification of the Participant at any stage of the Campaign; and Prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn, or reclaimed.
- Except as otherwise required by law, AHAM Capital, its affiliates, their officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable to the Participants for agreeing to participate in the Campaign. In no event shall AHAM Capital, its affiliates, their officers, directors and employees be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages, including damages for loss of profits, business, revenue, data, or data use, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding the failure of the essential purpose of any remedy. Personal Data
- The Participant confirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of the Campaign entry. Misrepresentation of any facts or personal particulars (deemed material by AHAM Capital) may result in disqualification and / or the forfeiture, withholding, or reclaiming of any prizes won. Eligibility
- Employees and agents of AHAM Capital, Affin Hwang Investment Bank Berhad, AIIMAN Asset Management Sdn Bhd, Affin Hwang Trustee Berhad, Bintang Capital Partners Berhad and AccelVantage Academy Sdn Bhd are not eligible to participant in this Campaign. The Campaign
- In order to be eligible for Campaign participation, the Participant must adhere to the requirements within the Campaign mechanics within item 6.
- Campaign Mechanics
Usage of Personal Data
- It will be a 1 (One) month-long campaign targeted at investors of the TradePlus MSCI Asia ex Japan REITs Tracker (the “Fund”) ONLY.
- There will be a total of seven (7) Winners:
- One (1x) Grand Prize of One Thousand (1,000) units of the Fund
- One (1x) Runner-up Prize of Five Hundred (500) units of the Fund
- Five (5x) Consolation Prizes of RM100 (Malaysian Ringgit One Hundred) worth of Touch n Go eWallet Vouchers each Winner, totalling to RM500 (Malaysian Ringgit Five Hundred).
- To be an eligible Participant in the Campaign, Participants will need to:
- Be a unit holder of the Fund as at 31 October 2021 as listed in the Register of Depositors extracted from Bursa Depository;
- Fill up the Participation Form, which will require the below details for verification purposes:
- The Participation Form will be made available for Participants to submit their details on the TradePlus website. Participants are advised to retain a copy of their response for proof of entry.
- Winners will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Fulfill item 6(c)(i) and 6(c)(ii) of this Campaign
- Eligible Participants will be entitled to one (1) entry for each One Hundred (100) unit of the Fund held as at 31 October 2021 as listed in the Register of Depositors extracted from Bursa Depository.
- There will be no limit to the number of entries entitled to each Participant.
- All Winners will be randomly selected.
- Each Campaign winner will be entitled to win one (1) Prize only
- Winners of the Campaign will be notified no later than 7 (Seven) Business Days after the end of the Campaign Period.
- For the Grand Prize and Runner-Up Prize:
- Winners will be required to provide their Central Depository System (“CDS”) Account details to AHAM to allow the transfer of units.
- Failure to provide such details will result in the forfeiture of the Prize
- Winners will have their entitled units credited to their CDS account no later than one (1) month from the end of the Campaign Period.
- For the Consolation Prizes:
- Winners will be sent a reload pin no later than one (1) month from the end of the Campaign Period.
- When filling up the Participation Form, Participants are required to:
- Register using the Fund’s unit holders’ details to enable accurate verification, and
- Agree to the terms and conditions stipulated in the Participation Form, and agree to be included in the TradePlus mailing list.
- Winners will be determined by AHAM Capital, and the decision made thereafter shall be final and conclusive.
- AHAM Capital is not liable to meet the total number of Winner(s) if all attempts have been exhausted to fulfil the Winners’ selection, and reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with items of similar retail value should it fail to procure the Prizes after it has exhausted all its means to do so.
- By participating in this Campaign, Participants agree to allow AHAM Capital to use, promote and publish their identity for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensations or prior notice.
- For the purpose of this Campaign, Participants agree to allow AHAM Capital to contact you using the personal contact information that had been provided, the information of which will be stored until the relationship between the Participant and AHAM Capital is terminated. Indemnity
- AHAM Capital and its respective employees, directors, parent, affiliates, and representative assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury arising directly or indirectly from this Campaign and/or acceptance to use/misuse of a prize. If applicable, all warranty claims with regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms, or conditions that are not expressively stated herein apply to this Campaign or its prizes. All implied warranties of the prizes are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- All Prizes are fully sponsored and paid for by AHAM Capital. Prizes are not refundable or exchangeable, and non-cash Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash. AHAM Capital accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings.
- AHAM Capital reserves the right to add, amend, and remove any of the Terms and Conditions stated herein without prior notice and at its sole and absolute discretion.
A copy of the Prospectus can be obtained at AHAM Asset Management’s (“AHAM Capital”) dedicated website at www.tradeplus.com.my. Investors are advised to read and understand the contents of the Prospectus dated 9 July 2020 for the TradePlus MSCI Asia ex Japan REITs Tracker before investing. There are fees and charges involved when investing in the fund stated herein. Investors are advised to consider and compare the fees and charges as well of the risks carefully before investing. Investors should make their own assessment of the risks involved in investing and should seek professional advice, where necessary. The price of units and distribution payable, if any, may go down as well as up and past performance of the fund should not be taken as indicative of its future performance. The Securities Commission Malaysia has not reviewed this material and takes no responsibility for the contents of this material and expressly disclaims all liability, however arising from this material.
Licensing Disclosure Statement and Conditions:
The Fund is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by MSCI Inc. (“MSCI”), any of its affiliates, any of its information providers or any other third party involved in, or related to compiling computing or creating any MSCI Index (collectively, the “MSCI Parties”). The MSCI Indexes are the exclusive property of MSCI. MSCI and the MSCI Index names are service mark(s) of MSCI or its affiliates and have been licensed for the use for certain purposes by AHAM Asset Management Berhad. None of the MSCI Parties makes any representation or warranty, express or implied, to the issuer or owners of this Fund or any other person or entity regarding the advisability of investing in funds generally or in this Fund particularly or the ability of any MSCI Index to track corresponding stock market performance. MSCI or its affiliates are the licensors of certain trademarks, service markets and trade names and of the MSCI Indexes which are determined, composed and calculated by MSCI without regard to this Fund or the issuer or owner of this Fund or any other person or entity. None of the MSCI Parties has any obligation to take the needs of the issuer or owners of this Fund or any other person or entity into consideration in determining, composing or calculating the MSCI Indexes. None of the MSCI Parties is responsible for or has participated in the determination of the timing of prices at, or quantities of this Fund to be issued or in the determination or calculation of the equation by or the consideration into which this Fund is redeemable. Further, none of the MSCI Parties has any obligation of liability to the issuer or owners of this Fund or any other person or entity in connection with the administration, marketing or offering of this Fund.
Although MSCI shall obtain information for inclusion in or for use in the calculation of the MSCI Indexes from sources that MSCI considers reliable, none of the MSCI Parties warrants or guarantees the originality, accuracy and/or the completeness of any MSCI Index or any data included therein. None of the MSCI parties makes any warranty, express or implied, as the results to be obtained by the issuer of the Fund, owner of the Fund, or any other person or entity, from the use of any MSCI Index or any data included therein. None of the MSCI Parties shall have any liability for any errors, omissions or interruptions of or in connection with any MSCI Index or any data included therein. Further, none of the MSCI Parties makes any express or implied warranties of any kind, and the MSCI Parties hereby expressly disclaim all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to each MSCI Index and any data included therein. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no event shall any of the MSCI Parties have any liability for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or any other damages (including lost profits) even if notified of the possibility of such damages.